9/05/2009

From Steve Noneman, class of '86



Fenway Studios, where my studio is, in Boston, will be having Open Studios in November.
November 14 & 15
Saturday & Sunday
11 AM - 5 PM

Peter and I did not open the studio last year.
However, this year we are opening it up for the event.
Since I have focused on showing both small and large
scale collage monoprint work in shows over the last
three years, I have chosen to do a bit of a "retro" show
of older work which was done just before my movement
into collage monoprint.
My selection of work to be shown at this point will focus
on medium-sized work (up to around 36 inches on the long
side). The number of pieces, which I show, will be 4 or more.
The work is all geometric abstraction.
Fenway Studios is a historically-designated building in Boston,
and this annual event is meant as not only a showcase of the
artwork which is made in this space, but also a way to show the
Boston public this unique and historic building.